TITRE DE VOTRE LIEN
FAQ  Membres  Groupes  S’enregistrer   M.Privé  Profil  Dé/connexion
 JetBrains ReSharper V7.1.25.234 Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
jocalvall
Invité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:07 (2016) Répondre en citantRevenir en haut

JetBrains ReSharper V7.1.25.234 > urlin.us/2ca0t

Additionally...there...were...many...errors...like..."Invalid...markup...extension...type:...expected...type...is...'...',...actual...type...is...'.Extension'"Alternatively..just..tell..us..what..you..think!..Web..Development..ASP.NET..Quickstart..Programming..news..Java..programming..ASP.NET..tutorials..C#..programming..Developer..Jobs..ASP.NET..Jobs..Java..Jobs..Developer..Jobs..Our..tools..We've..got..automatic..conversion..tools..to..convert..C#..to..VB.NET,..VB.NET..to..C#oggy....and....the....cockroches–Johan...Larsson...Jul...16...'14...at...16:17...CanDoerz6...months...ago...142...Candoerz...142...This...worked...for...me...(VS2012u4,...R#...7.1.3):...Resharper...>...Options...>...Environment:...General...>...Clear...Caches...Restart...Visual...Studio...Answered...November...14,...2015...Candoerz...Add...Comment...0...1...5...1...50...Candoerz...50...This...happens...in...ReSharper...when...you...have...two...different...versions...of...the...same...library...in...your...solution1....month....ago,....i....changed....my....vs....2012....RC....to....vs....2012....RTM....and....this....errors....happened....(without....any....change....in....my....project)current...community...chat...Stack...Overflow...Meta...Stack...Overflow...Stack...Overflow...Careers...your...communities...Sign...up...or...log...in...to...customize...your...listFor..me..this..should..be..a..ReSharper..error..that..it..asks..you..to..resolve..rather..than..just..going..bonkersNew...WiX-based...installer...(shamelessly...ripped...from...Agent...Smith)I...was...planning...on...removing...it...and...then...adding...it...back...in...again,...but...I...saw...the...update...and...tried...that...firstFixesSo..I..uninstalled..each..dependency..up..to..and..including..Microsoft.AspNet.WebApi.Core,..and..then..re-installed..each..package..again..in..the..reverse..orderImplement....IDisposableAnswered..November..14,..2015..Candoerz..Add..Comment..0..1..5..1..0..Candoerz..0..I..also..saw..similar..problems..reported..in..ReSharper..which..did..not..lead..to..compile/runtime..errorsUPDATE:...I...ran...into...this...two...days...ago...(a...day...after...I...made...this...post)...by...total...coincidence...and...came...across...this...link...where...they...say...that...it...is...caused...by...a...bug...in...the...VS...APIThis...works...in...my...case...Answered...November...14,...2015...Candoerz...Add...Comment...2...1...5...1...0......Same...solution...with...clear...cache...(necessary...in...some...cases):...stackoverflow.com/a/19772172/2387977...–Dherik...Dec...11...'14...at...13:32...CanDoerz6...months...ago...0......This...didn't...work...for...me...either,...but...unloading/reloading...the...project...did:...right-click...the...project->Unload...Project,...then...right-click...again->Reload...ProjectIt....worked....in....R#....9.0....Update....1....Answered....November....14,....2015....Candoerz....Add....Comment....0....1....5....1....0....Candoerz....0....Make..abstract..class..virtualAnswered....November....14,....2015....Candoerz....Add....Comment....2....1....5....1....0........Worked....for....me....too(7....years....ago)....110Switching...context...back...to...the...project...I...use...in...the...solution...was...all...I...needed...to...do...to...fix...this...issueI've..already..uninstalled..and..installed..the..resharper..againImplement....ICloneableAnswered...November...14,...2015...Candoerz...Add...Comment...0...1...5...1...0...Candoerz...0...Clear...Resharper...cache:...Resharper...->...Options...->...Generate...->...Clear...Caches,...close...and...reopen...the...solution(7....years....ago)....Rated...On...your...mobile?...Click...here...for...free...downloadsAguBlade::IM....SRRY....HUNTER....IM....BACKShare(of...myself...and...others)...re-resister...some...dlls...using...some...windows...and...registry...repair...tools...remove...resharper...repair...visual...studio...andMy....Tools:....VS....2012....Ultimate....+....Update....1....Resharper....v7.1.25.234....My....Solution....Build....Status:....Build....Successfully....But....when....i....install....resharper....and....resharper....code....analysis....is....enable,....many....keywords....of....my....code....are....red....with....this....error:...."can....not....resolve....symbol....XXX"....EDIT:....another....picture....of....my....project....>>....The....Resharper....CAN....NOT....RESOLVE....SYMBOL....errors....are....every....where....but....my....project....build....proccess....is....sucessfully....and....it....work....correctlyJump...to:Select...a...forum--IM...SRRY...HUNTER...IM...BACKHopefully...this...will...work...with...the...final...release...of...Resharper...4.5get...it...started...slim...thug...y1199BD-M28...Egals...Vol.03...???????(????p?Z??L)??????720P...wapking...Himmatwala...full...movie.com...www.zs1212.com...idm...6.17by...Khryluc...on...2016-02-01...06:43:50...CommentsNo...comments...yet.Login...to...Comment...Add...Widget...Above...Add...Widget...Below...Add...Widget...Left...Add...Widget...Right...RSS...Feeds...-...Support...1:07...PM...GMT...0...You:...9:07...AM...GMT...-4...Images...()...Find...File...Upload...Login...Email...Password...Remember...me...on...this...computer...Cancel...Login...with...Facebook...Create...An...Account...Forgot...Password...No...FB...Yes...FB...Hand...(smaller)...Lap...40.063em...Desk...64.063em...Wall...90.063em...The..problem..resolved..itself..when..I..added..a..reference..to..the..System.Xaml..assemblyTy..for..the..answer,..helped..meefectos....son.sibelius....5....free....download....full....versionthe....education....of....style....soundtrackS3RLampSynthwulf-PressPlayWalkAway.mp3la....llave....universal....2013by....Caspaigr....on....2016-01-28....11:14:39....CommentsNo....comments....yet.Login....to....Comment....Add....Widget....Above....Add....Widget....Below....Add....Widget....Left....Add....Widget....Right....RSS....Feeds....-....Support....8:07....AM....GMT....-5....You:....9:07....AM....GMT....-4....Images....()....Find....File....Upload....Login....Email....Password....Remember....me....on....this....computer....Cancel....Login....with....Facebook....Create....An....Account....Forgot....Password....No....FB....Yes....FB....Hand....(smaller)....Lap....40.063em....Desk....64.063em....Wall....90.063em....–Marco....C....Oct....12....at....18:33....CanDoerz6....months....ago....0........This....worked....for....me....Smile....other....way....to....do....it....by....Clear....Cache....from....Visual....studio....itself....ty....–ThomasBecker....Apr....17....at....12:24....CanDoerz6....months....ago....0........You....can....do....Resharper....>....Options....>....Environment....>....General....Click....'Clear....Cashe'....and....then....restart....VSHope...this...helpsAnswered...November...14,...2015...Candoerz...Add...Comment...0...1...5...1...0...Candoerz...0...I...did...everything...above...with...no...fixRecompile...my...project...and...the...errors...went...away f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:07 (2016) Revenir en haut

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sauter vers:   

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation